Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018
Kudos to Devialet for holding this event and for being so open and upfront. And a huge thanks to all who attended and reported here. It's great to once again feel highly optimistic about my Expert Pros! I, too, would love to see RC via my Expert Pros but I also have to be realistic. I would agree that if there was sufficient interest, they should strive to partner (or buy) a company that already has strong experience in this.

One thing I haven't heard much about in a while is the status of their SAM program. I, unfortunately, own a pair of speakers that have not been SAMed and was just wondering where Devialet stands in terms of expanding that. I have heard the use of SAM on a couple different pairs of speakers and the results were mixed - likely more a result of different rooms than the speakers themselves.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018 - by mdconnelly - 13-Jul-2018, 15:20