Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018
(13-Jul-2018, 17:35)Confused Wrote: Sometimes it is best to enjoy what is good and works now, rather than getting too hooked up on one companies priorities not being 100% aligned with your own.

Yep, it is good to remember that Devialet Expert Pro (with Core Infinity) is currently working better than ever before. I think Mathieu, Joachim and others at Devialet have done incredible job and we can finally stream reliably when using the Roon. This hasn't always been the case.... if you guys still remember the early days.

(13-Jul-2018, 17:35)Confused Wrote: The simple fact is, room correction is not Devialet's priority at the moment, and they have made this clear. 

Unfortunately that seems to be the case but I really would like to understand why the room correction is not a priority for them. What is driving their decision making and roadmapping? Is it still the good old vision ("Someday everyone will own a Devialet")? If that's the case, then why our friends would like to buy a Devialet if they realize that although the Devialet Expert Pro or the Phantom look beautiful and they can be used with Airplay, Spotify, and Bluetooth, but they also cost a lot of money and can sound pretty bad because of the room related issues? All the fantastic things that the Devialet Expert Pro and the Phantom do so well, can be ruined so easily by the rooms where we listen.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018 - by petrik - 13-Jul-2018, 20:05