Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018
I may be getting a bit confused with these priorities (not very hard to do Tongue ), but several people have mentioned RAAT compatibility is no. 1 priority, with IOS app & web based configurator falling behind (2nd/3rd order not sure which has the greater priority).

Also seen it mentioned a couple of times that RAAT compatibility with the Pro CI's won't happen until the end of this year, so taking that the highest priority may be the first to be released then the timelines for the new app & configurator won't happen until 2019.

Now it's also possible that the 1st priority (RAAT) will take the longest to complete and hence has the most resources dedicated to it. The fact it also concerns a 3rd Party (Roon) then this may also be the reason for the extended release timing. Hence 2nd & 3rd priorities may be further down the list, but conceivably being only in-house programming/approvals required these will actually be released first.

Hopefully I'm wrong with the timelines in my 2nd paragraph, and actually my 3rd paragraph is correct  Undecided
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018 - by Celts88 - 14-Jul-2018, 09:33