Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018
Good afternoon gents,

The boys at OAC have been booking me in to do every possible oddjob, exchange and delivery since our workshop so I had not had the chance to either catch up on this thread or to thank all of the usual suspects for coming along!

I'm incredibly pleased at the reception. Both Mathieu and Joachim had spoken to us about working through known issues, reducing hyperbolic marketing and delivering on as many promises as possible. Personally, I couldn't think of a more capable pair to take the brand back to where it should be. An interesting change in approach was that Jon, Dan and I were asked for our opinions on future developments and product over a quiet beer in the sun once the day was gone.

I will have to be as cryptic as possible, but they are recommitting to expert in a BIG way and I couldn't be more excited to see what the future holds.  

Thanks again to everyone that came. I always look forwards to our Devialet days, you're a great crowd and I always have a giggle. NickB, I'm deeply sorry that I forgot your cider and Jon has already broken my grip on the A3's. I'll be boxing them back up this afternoon to take them to Jon's for him to "run them in for a while"...

Alasdair

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018 - by oxfordaudio - 14-Jul-2018, 14:01