Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experiences with Devialet product build quality and warranty
Hi all, I'm a new joiner to the forum.

I bought two Devialet Phantoms and Dialog 2.5 years ago from Singapore, but have since moved to Dubai. A few months ago the Dialog stopped working so I brought it to a local dealer here in Dubai who tested it and confirmed the Dialog being broken, but said that I'd need to contact the store where I bought it from to replace it.

I contacted the store in Singapore who were also helpful, but said that they can't replace it considering the two-year warranty is no longer valid and I'd have to contact Devialet Customer Service. I contacted the customer service, but basically they said the same thing - the warranty is no longer valid so they can't replace the Dialog. Sorry.

Maybe my expectations were too high, but in my opinion expensive hi-fi equipment should be expected to work for more than two years. I'm not impressed. I was planning to purchase another pair of Phantoms for my house, but now I'll definitely be looking for other brands. What have your experiences been with Dialog and Phantom build quality and replacing them?

Regards,
Henry

Messages In This Thread
Experiences with Devialet product build quality and warranty - by firemega - 03-Jul-2018, 11:43