Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch!
(12-Dec-2014, 20:54)adhesiv Wrote: Being new here I apologize if it's obvious but who is the "owner" of this forum? Could they reach out to Devialet and make a suggestion to have someone log in from time to time...maybe once a week and dedicate a special subforum to questions for them?

As far as I understand Devialet are very aware of this forum and what gets discussed in here. Smile

Regarding Devialet actually participating in this forum, this has been suggested to them by myself and others on more than one occasion. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I would love nothing more than to host an "ask a Devialet engineer" Q&A session on here. Check this out for instance:

http://forums.linn.co.uk/bb/showthread.php?tid=28170

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch! - by GuillaumeB - 14-Dec-2014, 13:16