Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch!
Following my configurator issues yesterday (see master/slave link thread) I sent a query to Devialet regarding the ongoing issues with the online configurator. I received a response today, it was fairly apologetic and they made it clear that they, and their management, are aware of the issue. Unfortunately, they could not offer any schedule or time frame in which these problems are likely to be resolved.

One thing I was wondering. For me, I can go into the configurator make changes, update the SD cards, no problem. However, it is with specific things like trying to get companion inputs to work and trying to switch to the SPDIF to AES/EBU master / companion link that are problematic. Other users have posted about other specific issues on this forum.

However, some people claim to be able to use the configurator for dual mono without any issues. I wonder if this is due to differences in operating systems / web browsers, or simply a difference in what specific users are trying to set up.

For myself, I am using a Windows 8.1 PC, and get identical Configurator issues if I use Internet Explorer or Chrome. For those who have no problems with the dual mono Configurator, have you set up companion inputs or the AES/EBU link, what operating system / browser are you using? (Mac user?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch! - by Confused - 15-Dec-2014, 12:55