Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch!
(15-Dec-2014, 00:57)IanG-UK Wrote:
(14-Dec-2014, 13:23)amabrok Wrote: That would be great. And that is actually a smart thing they should do. It is long over due I guess

They should do it but they seem disinterested. Even if they did it and said "use ordinary signal and power cables" and "burn in is unnecessary" and "RCA/XLR or RCA/RCA makes no difference" it would help.

But in the last year their record is poor: the configurator for their flagship product does not work; and their flagship digital interface AIR does not work either.

And their communication on progress in either area is minimal. Very regrettable. Maybe they have become interested in more cash generative issues.

Ian, I second that as there is no doubt that this is the case. Talked to my dealer last week and the Devialet units he gets in just sits there for some hours and then get sold or borrowed home and then sold. These sales are his bread and butter at the moment. This is a dealer in a small southern town in Sweden and Sweden with 'only' 9 million inhabitants and still these units are flying out of the door. Oh yes, they are busy selling like never before. Being products not that low priced I as a customer demand better backup and reliability.
I climbed on this wagon about one year ago and in this time customer service has dropped and the faults have increased.

Still remains, a fantastic product... with current crap support/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch! - by Mikeeo - 15-Dec-2014, 21:01