Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch!
(28-Dec-2014, 11:08)amabrok Wrote:
(28-Dec-2014, 11:04)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(28-Dec-2014, 07:16)amabrok Wrote: Another bug discovered on D400!!!

when i access the Tone Menu from the physical remote to adjust the SAM % the Slave unit shuts down! Only Master stays on and its display shows the SAM % dialled. Once i exit from the Tone menu, the Slave unit kick back and begins the start up sequence and then back to normal!

Has anyone here experienced the same?

Never had this with my D800. Sorry.

Guillaume

is it my bad luck? Or could it be that the dual mono is really swarming with bugs?!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

If it is to any comfort I had something of the same but different. Yes, my companion shut down too but when I enabled the analogue inputs!??? Since then I started using 'balanced' inputs on both the master as companion hence I don't need the analogue inputs on the companion instead I use these on the master. Still no idea why this happened. Devialet wasn't able to answer or ignored me by no sense answer.

Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch! - by Mikeeo - 28-Dec-2014, 12:24