Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch!
Mine works fine on wifi after hours of trials from v1 onwards tuning my system. I have a working config pre the new configurator.
If not I would be very dissatisfied.
As many of you know my view is that the service has gone downhill since they went more marketing orientated, but I hope it is only that they are overloaded at the moment by the number of new owners insisting on support (they made a rod for their own back with the configurator and firmware updates) none of the other high end brands can have this problem since they are "what you buy is what you have for the life of the product" so zero effort from the manufacturer or dealer needed!

The dealers may well be fed up too since the customer support cost to profit ratio for Devialet products must be considerably worse than for any other brand they sell.
If I were a dealer with this experience I probably wouldn't stock the Phantom since the income per unit will be much less and experience may well make them fear that the support work may well be vast.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch! - by f1eng - 29-Dec-2014, 10:03