Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch!
Hi all,
I have been singing the praises of sam and have been engrosed in my music since before Christmas and I have not changed my view, 800 for me sounds as good as my previous Naim NDS/555/552/300 system, however, the configurator is driving me nuts. Decided to use the sky box which is connected via digital3 and strangely 75% of volume is coming out of the right speaker with balance on 0. The settings are the same as digital2 from the HDX and both channels are fine. Decided to use an input on the companion and duly used the link supplied and configured. Went through the 54321 process, unit went off then master came on and then slave came on then master went off this continued until I pressed off on the remote. Went through various settings but could not get units to link until I removed the link cable and disabled digital3. Digital3 is still 75% one sided even when I change the leads over from the HDX. Don't know what to try next.
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch! - by wwm - 04-Jan-2015, 21:59