Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch!
(13-Feb-2015, 12:57)GuillaumeB Wrote: It's also plainly obvious that Devialet has had its eyes fixed on the new product range for some time now and consequently much of the work to fix AIR etc has been put on hold. So perhaps there just hasn't been much to report.  Undecided 

I would be sad if they really are working on new products to the exclusion of fixing bugs with the current ones. I think there's a lot of truth to this though. The problem is those of us who've suffered the worst of the bugs are hardly likely to invest in the next product when it comes out, and some will be so frustrated they'll become vociferous in criticising Devialet which is hardly going to help either. And the people who currently own Devialet 'Experts' are almost certainly going to be the core customer base for the replacement range.  They really need to up their software maintenance, not just development.  I almost get the impression they're thinking 'sod it, we can't fix this, we have to give up on it, let's just focus on the new product and hope the old one and its customers go away quietly'.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch! - by Rufus McDufus - 13-Feb-2015, 13:29