Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch!
I can only agree what has been said so far and I have retained my self from stronger words about what has happened with Devialet. This customer distant, head in the ground and hybris behavior already started when the CEO of Devialet sent us the highly subjective questionary and at the same time 'down' graded the homepage. And it has been a down winding spiral all since that send out from the CEO. I was highly negative then which trigged me to write an answer to the CEO, in a very correct but hard tone about my suspicion that Devialet was going the lifestyle way and as such would leave us 'experters' unattended. No answer to my mail and here we are now!
The only reason for me to go to the Munich show this spring is to wrench the arm of Devialet and front them there and then in front as many people as possible. I have a conference in Paris in the beginning of March but I doubt I will have the time for an uncalled visit.

I start to doubt that we will see any news or other update for the expert line. If, they better do it big so all old grunge will be forgotten...but I doubt that to Wink

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch! - by Mikeeo - 13-Feb-2015, 22:37