Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does playing over DLNA to my Devialet is working so bad?
(12-Aug-2018, 15:33)Manfred Wrote:
(12-Aug-2018, 15:05)Manfred Wrote:
(12-Aug-2018, 11:46)K4680 Wrote: Hello Manfred, the first time I would like to test with a LAN cable switch directly with the router zuverbinden. If that does not succeed, you can exclude the network as a source of error.
Do you use dynamic cross band repeating (2.4 + 5 GHz) by wlan bridge?

dynamic cross band repeating: yes.

To directly connect the router to the switch: I have a 15m Ethernet cable at home, but the latency would increase.  I will test that during beginning next week.

I tested it with the 15 m cable, a little better but not perfect. If one looks into task manager, the curve for ethernet workload using DLNA is a wild curve. The same file generates more or less a straight line if using AIR on my media renderer.

I copied some album's locally to my media renderer (intel m.2 ssd, i3-6100, 8 GB RAM) and use the media renderer as DLNA server; MR->SWITCH->D200 Pro. It's less stuttering but in no way perfect.
JRMC/ROON based Media Server - along C.A.P.S V4 Cortes (Win 10 Pro) -> LinkSys 5-Port Unmanaged Switch-> Media Renderer (JRMC; SoTM tx-USBexp, AQ NRG-Y3) ->Transparent AUdio Performance USB-> D220 PRO (AQ Blizzard)-> B&W 804S, Audeze LCD 2 Headphones; Audioquest Niagara 1200+AQ Blizzard; TV ->AQ Carbon Optical->D220 Pro

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does playing over DLNA to my Devialet is working so bad? - by Manfred - 12-Aug-2018, 15:55