Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D Premier versus 130 Expert Pro - buying NEW in 2018, what would you pick?
(04-Sep-2018, 04:52)Zedeff Wrote: [...]

The other thing I was thinking is that my plan to run the Devialet from a pre-out from the AVR may be challenging. Is there a way to do this without having 2 independent volume controls?  I don’t want to have to set the volume for my mains and surrounds separately and be forever trying to balance things. If I can’t integrate the Devialet into a surround system then it may not work for me - I only have so much listening real estate in my home, and want to keep the audio stuff confined to the “theatre” room without having two totally duplicated systems.

Yes this is easy to do. You can configure an input (either analog or digital) as ‘pass thru’. 
In that case the volume control on the Devialet does not apply anymore. But in the configuration you can setup the exact attenuation so that your main and surrounds are matched. 

This is how much people do both an AV and Audio combined system with a Devialet. 

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France

Messages In This Thread
RE: D Premier versus 130 Expert Pro - buying NEW in 2018, what would you pick? - by Jean-Marie - 04-Sep-2018, 18:18