Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet doesn’t care
(27-Sep-2018, 12:55)pscampbe Wrote: Looks like I got a bite on Twitter. It will have more impact if more of you get onto twitter, find my tweet on the devialet channel and retweet. Now for anyone listening, perhaps we could come up with a list of things we would like definitive answers to. They have asked for my personal details so I figure I could send them a list on behalf of this group. If you all add comments in I will compile them and send them in one big list - or refer them to this forum.
Here's a start from me in order of importance:
- Fix Spark so it runs on the latest IOS12 on all iphones and ipads
- Will they be implementing time correction?
- Fix sparke so it does landscape mode on a tablet
- Build native RAAT into devialet phantom so it can be a true hi res endpoint that can be controlled properly with volume etc
- Improve the woeful range of their expensive remote
- Tell us when the next firmware update is coming out and what's planned to be in it - there were features they have talked about during the sales cycle, improvements etc.
- Tell us who is working on the phantom platform and what is on the roadmap? Is it dead or improving? How many people are dedicated to it?
- Will they implement room correction/equalisation?

A very good set of questions! While RAAT would be very nice directly in each speaker (Roon will connect Dutch&Dutch 8C this way) I think it is more likely that Dialog can be made a RAAT endpoint. Devialet has quite a bit of prestige attached to their developments so anything that can bypass this is more likely to be ignored.

Good luck!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB

Messages In This Thread
Devialet doesn’t care - by booshtukka - 27-Sep-2018, 07:17
RE: Devialet doesn’t care - by pscampbe - 27-Sep-2018, 07:40
RE: Devialet doesn’t care - by pscampbe - 27-Sep-2018, 12:55
RE: Devialet doesn’t care - by ogs - 27-Sep-2018, 13:38
RE: Devialet doesn’t care - by booshtukka - 27-Sep-2018, 15:16
RE: Devialet doesn’t care - by Bbnsound - 27-Sep-2018, 17:00
RE: Devialet doesn’t care - by streamy - 27-Sep-2018, 21:37
RE: Devialet doesn’t care - by ChalleB - 28-Sep-2018, 22:51