Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Devialet Remote for iOS
Hi all

I've got  a slightly different issue with the iOS / Android app for my Expert D200.

It used to work perfectly on my Nexus Android and assorted iPhones/iPads, but now all exhibit the same issue. 

Fire up the app and it sees the D200 without any problem and displays correct source and volume.

However, change volume or source on the app and the app display responds but the D200 doesn't.  And then, after 3 seconds or so, the app reverts to the original (correct) volume and source. Changing the volume or source via the normal remote is reflected in the app display.

I've deleted and reinstalled the app, switched off wi-fi then re-enabled, rebooted everything (including the D200) and the configuration file is unchanged.  Everything is (obviously) on the same wi-fi network because the apps can all see the D200.

If I reboot the D200 without the SD card to factory config none of the apps can see it and just "spin" until the <no Expert found> message appears, presumably because the wi-fi details are in my config file.

Expert D200 is original vanilla (not Pro / CI) running FW 10.1.0.
iPhones / iPads are running iOS 12.0.1 or 10.3.3 (old iPhone 5).
Nexus is running Android 6.0.1.

Any thoughts?

PS - apologies if this has been covered - just point me to the thread . . . (I have searched)
Lounge : D200, Dynaudio Contour 1.8 Mk II, Squeezebox Touch, Musical Fidelity X-Ray (CD Transport), Linn LP12/Ittok 3/Dynavector DV10x5, Chord Clearway & Carnival cables; Study : Squeezebox Touch, Revox PR99 MkII, NAD D 3020, Epos K1; Terrace: Squeezebox Touch, Audioengine A5+; Garage : Squeezebox 2; Rotel  RA-820BX, MA R252; assorted other Squeezebox products dotted around the place; Music Server : iMac 5K 32GB 3TB fusion drive, OSX & BootCamp W10, LMS, FLAC / MP3; Router : Huawei B310 4G; Ripping : dBpoweramp; Library Management : MediaMonkey; Location : East Algarve, Portugal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue with Devialet Remote for iOS - by GRC - 14-Oct-2018, 11:18