Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need someone to share that audio knowledge
OK, set the input sensitivity of your analog input to 2.1V.

There is one other thing you should do, however, and that is to go into the Audio Processing Setup settings for the Oppo which control analog output except for Dynamic Range Control which also affects HDMI audio output.. The first item in that menu is Output Volume" which affects the level of the analog audio output. The default setting is Variable which allows the volume control on the Oppo remote to control volume. Instead set it to Fixed which disables volume control in the Oppo and sets the analog output level to maximum which ensures your maximum output level will be 2.1V. I suspect you may still notice a difference in level between the analog and digital outputs from the Oppo but setting the Output Volume setting to Fixed should minimise the difference.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need someone to share that audio knowledge - by David A - 03-Jan-2019, 06:35