Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac)
Well it’s again a shame to see actually nothing happening in previous months from Devialet.
New app will be out in November (there is already a statement from Devialet via Social Media) but I guess this will not happen before December. And the „we try to get it out for Experts next as soon as possible“ is something that many finally expect to happen in Q1/2020 but I think this might again be postponed and not happen before Q2/2020. Also I don’t expect a firmware update this year - even though there is a high need for it as RAAT problems are annoying and other things too.

To complete 2019 predictions the once again proclaimed promise of Devialet “We know how serious the situation is and haven’t forgotten our Expert Line users - we will communicate more regularly and openly and also focus on providing more resources for updates etc”
Just to sum it up: nothing again will happen in 2019, not even a new setup of people after many important managers / employees have left Devialet which still causes a lack but obviously not many care about it.
Sad to see it’s keeping the cash cow somehow on track, opening up stores, releasing new product PR messages / promises but caring not so much about customers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac) - by markush - 29-Sep-2019, 14:43