Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac)
Ah, the Devialet Scrooges have been very preoccupied this year making sure that all the good boys and girls who invested lots of money in their Expert gear are going to have a very barren Xmas to match the rest of 2019.

In fact the most productive focus on our Expert equipment resides in the 11 wasted pages of conjecture to which I am now adding. The real reasons are of course the focus on expanding the range and capabilities of Phantom plus dabbling elsewhere with soundbars and high spec automobiles à la Naim.

All of this eats up precious electronic and software engineering resources, so am afraid the Expert’s cupboard is bare and will probably remain so in 2020 as I suspect Devialet have bet their existence on the Phantom line.

So, here am I the ghost of Xmas future looking down on the stripped corpse of the Devialet Expert unless of course Devialet see the light and give us some Xmas cheer and hope.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac) - by Gerronwithit - 22-Dec-2019, 11:22