Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac)
Am quite happy with my Expert Pro which works more or less the way I want it. If I was going to spend a little money it woukd be to make Roon independent from my Apple Mac and instantly accessible. That is nothing to do with Devialet.

However, there does not seem to be a coherent vision being communicated by Devialet as to where their product ranges are heading or on software development. Of course I don’t care too much about the Phantom range as I don’t have one, nor do I want a Sky sound bar. However, it would be nice to know that the CI development would be be bearing a little more fruit. I had kind of hoped that the vulnerable SD card might be jettisoned for a much more sensible on board firmware which could be dynamically updated or reconfigured online. I hate having to fiddle around all these shiny surfaces to liberate an SD card which you then have to chop and change in the correct sequence or your back to fingerprinting the shiny surfaces all over again. It also makes minor tweaking too tedious to bother with.

I want to hear and see from Devialet that I have an appreciating asset and not feel that it is a perceived inconvenient encumbrance for themselves.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac) - by Gerronwithit - 27-Dec-2019, 11:15