Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to judiciously invest in next to improve SQ?
(23-Jan-2019, 21:32)Wdw Wrote:
(23-Jan-2019, 21:17)zambie Wrote:
(22-Jan-2019, 03:56)Wdw Wrote: I

Isolation = three Orea Bronze footers - check out the thread here

do these three things then sit back and enjoy...power groomer/conditioner/regenerator comes later....I suggest AQ Niagara but there are many here that like the PS Audio.

Did you mean the Orea Indigo? In your thread, appears that the Indigo is the one that goes at the very base of the devialet, while the bronze is used between the stack of 2 devialets?

If you have a single Devialet, as you have,  the Bronze are the ones to use...three are just fine...if you're US based they are about $50 each and are just an absolute musical improvement, a bargain.  
If stacking two then the Indigo carries the weight of two units.  In my case I have the Bronze between and the Indigo below.  
Check out the Orea thread on this site and some OT comments on the "Clean Power for Devialet" thread

Gotya ... isolators are truly an intriguing read .... am still wrapping my head around structural vibrations and feedback ... I'd have scoffed at the notion that mechanical vibrations can cause such impact - especially in the amp ... interest is piqued.
Signal path: Macbook Pro (Qobuz/ Vox Player) > Router > CAT 8 Ethernet > Devialet 220 pro > Shunyata Delta speaker cables > Wilson Sabrina speakers

Power path: Wall outlet > Shunyata Delta power cable > Devialet 220 pro

Messages In This Thread
RE: What to judiciously invest in next to improve SQ? - by zambie - 24-Jan-2019, 01:15