Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
220 Pro CI - App / Settings Change on Remote ??
(24-Jan-2019, 15:33)believelandcle Wrote: I just got the 220 CI the other day, so far I like it a lot. I'm coming from a Mcintosh MA8900. The McIntosh I find to be warmer but these have a better soundstage with my Focal Sopra No1. 

One big thing I can't seem to figure out is if I am sitting away from my amp and turn the power on with the remote, unless I stand up and walk over and look on top of the amp screen I can't seen to see any indication it's actually on. Or, if it has gone idle and gone to sleep after a while of nothing playing. With the McIntosh you hear a loud click when it turns on if I did this with the remote / Logitech Harmony, and obviously those blue lights are hard to miss. Am I missing something there?

Also,  I hope I'm missing something but in the app for iOS it appears I can only mute and raise / lower the volume. Let's say I wanted to switch inputs with the Devialet remote, it seems like I have to physically get up and walk over to my amp to read the screen atop the amp. 

Or

Let's say I want to switch from music to Airplay to watch TV, say I wanted to turn on or off some setting like ICM whatever it may be, I have to go walk over to the amp to read the screen and adjust things?

Please tell me I've missed something here!

How are you liking the Sopra No1 with the 220?  Cables used?  They’ve been on my radar for a while!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 220 Pro CI - App / Settings Change on Remote ?? - by awkaplan - 19-Mar-2019, 02:03