Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AQ Mythical Creature series speaker cables
(07-Feb-2019, 23:14)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Also, how much noise floor does a Devialet have, if you believe the specs, none.

No need for specs. When I got my D200, I paused the music and turned the volume all the way up. It was 1 in the morning so the noise in the house was minimal. I couldn't hear one but of hiss from the tweeter. 

I just did the same with the Od'A and got the same result. It's day time here now so the background noise is higher.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AQ Mythical Creature series speaker cables - by Pim - 08-Feb-2019, 00:41