Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo amplifier vs dual-mono
This doesn't make sense to me. Do I get this right? You're reversing polarity on the cables and reversing the polarity on the amplifier and there's an improvement in sound? To the best of my knowledge all you have practically done is change the colour of the wires. Technically there's no change in current direction.

Please tell me if I read this wrong.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Stereo amplifier vs dual-mono - by ogs - 05-May-2019, 16:35
RE: Stereo amplifier vs dual-mono - by Pim - 05-May-2019, 22:46
RE: Stereo amplifier vs dual-mono - by ogs - 06-May-2019, 06:41
RE: Stereo amplifier vs dual-mono - by Pim - 06-May-2019, 08:21
RE: Stereo amplifier vs dual-mono - by thumb5 - 06-May-2019, 06:36
RE: Stereo amplifier vs dual-mono - by ogs - 06-May-2019, 06:49