Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK event with Mathieu Pernot - 17 July
(27-Jul-2019, 09:15)NickB Wrote: Its funny that nowadays everything has to be done by return of email.

The continued silence from Roon support seems a little odd don't you think.

I am also quite puzzled by Roon's silence.   My guess is that they don't want to bad mouth Devialet, but that's only a guess.   Roon's last post on the subject was from John at Roon about a month ago...

"Devialet is aware of an issue affecting the ethernet networking performance of the Expert Pro in certain scenarios. This issue is not related to the Roon Ready/RAAT protocol in any way. We suspect that users see this issue most often with Roon Ready streaming because it uses more bandwidth than Devialet Air or other protocols.

Once we have received an update from Devialet on the status of this issue, we will be sure to update this thread."

Given recent discussions with Mathieu Pernot, I suspect it'll be quite awhile before that update occurs.   Still, I think Roon can be more forthcoming as to why/how some users do not seem to experience the problem at all.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK event with Mathieu Pernot - 17 July - by mdconnelly - 27-Jul-2019, 13:16