Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert boots up as 2.0 when 2.1 seems enabled
I thought I'd beaten the system, but alas. Yes, the CRC is the problem.

Maybe oddly, I found that a D-200 config file will boot properly and the inputs work. (Same for a D-250 file, it appears.) The most obvious nagging problem is that apparently the D-200 didn't have an invertible display and (of course) I'd prefer the dark background, which is not an option. So I read the D-Premier config file, and copied the line "invertible display:true" and the commands to invert it, and pasted them into the D-200 file I'd created.

Alors! That broke the system. The D-Premier rejected the edited file and booted into the "Factory Config." To be fair, I also don't know exactly how it affects the ADH modules, since the max power is configured at 200, not 240 — or anything else, for that matter — so it's not clear if something else is happening even if I can't see or hear it. I don't want it blowing up after four hours because it's overheated.

I'll write to Devialet to see if they have ideas. Thanks much for the back-and-forth. Very helpful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expert boots up as 2.0 when 2.1 seems enabled - by phantomtides - 28-May-2019, 15:04