Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert boots up as 2.0 when 2.1 seems enabled
To add to @Jean-Marie's comment, go and stand where you can see the info display on your amp when you turn it on. The first thing that should show in the window is what model your amp is. Once it's finished booting and is ready for action you can also do a long press on the Tone Control button of the remote and you'll see a display window with info about your amp with its model designation as the top line.

Whatever the model shown in both of those display screens is, that's the model you should be setting in the Congifutrator.

I bought an Expert Pro 130. There was a firmware update which boosted power output slightly and changed the model designation to Expert Pro 140. I have to select a 140 in the Configurator now.

So go check the info display on your amp in one or both of the ways I mentioned above and your amp will tell you what model amp you need to make a configuration for. I'll bet @Jean-Marie has told you what your problem is.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expert boots up as 2.0 when 2.1 seems enabled - by David A - 28-May-2019, 20:58