Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert boots up as 2.0 when 2.1 seems enabled
If you're missing something critical then I don't know what it is. I thought @Jean-Marie had identified your problem and that my suggestion about the info display would verify what he had said so I'm as confused as you are that the info display says D-Premier and the D250 config solves the problem. I would expect that if a D-250 config file works, then the info displays would show D-250 as well.

With my 130/140 the display has always been white on black so inverted, which I haven't tried, would be black on white so that's perhaps another clue but it's not one I can interpret. My 140 is my first Devialet. Perhaps someone who started with a D Premier and has had it updated/upgraded to a D 250 could say whether or not the display changed from black on white to white on black with an update/upgrade at some point in time.

About the only thing I can suggest is raising the issue with Devialet and seeing what they say. They should be able to tell you what's going on if they did the update to include ethernet. Be warned, however, that Devialet can be slow in replying and it can also be frustrating at times but I can't think of any other way to find out what's going on.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expert boots up as 2.0 when 2.1 seems enabled - by David A - 29-May-2019, 00:17