Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Load resistance and capacitance for 120 and 140 pro?
Thank you guys for your input. If @thumb5 can get an answer from Devialet that should be authoritative and will end my guessing lol. Anyway if I get any further response from Devialet (hopefully) I’ll update here too.

I think the ban of users of 120 and 140 pro from using advanced phono stage configurations, i.e., setting the load resistance and capacitance according to specs of different cartridges, is more of a marketing consideration (like price differentiation) than a technical restriction (the hardware setting of 120 and 140 pro, thought less advanced than higher models, can still support different load resistance and capacitance settings). I’m totally fine with Devialet’s strategy but just would like to know the default settings.

Sort of a piece of evidence: In the post https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Phono-stage-loading one member @whatmore confirmed that he can set load resistance and capacitance in his Devialet 120...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Load resistance and capacitance for 120 and 140 pro? - by mjledme - 16-Jun-2019, 09:46