Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Phantom Premier Model with 2000W and updated software in september
(17-Oct-2019, 12:35)Deezel Wrote: That's what I did before I bought my golds back in 2016. After that however, I just had to get the golds. I was "lucky" enough that Devialet had a special price for two speakers, dialog and also an apple tv. At the time the package deal cost just shy of €5000. As I knew I would have to get one later anyway and would then have to spend more money, I took the deal. The dealer was even kind enough to deliver them to my door =)

Haven't really looked back yet Wink There has been some small annoying things happening but nothing that would make me change my mind about the deal =) Hope you find what you're looking for and welcome to the forum ^^

As I previously said, heart says "get the big ones" (wallet says you can take 2 Gold but it would really really be a painful moment as I want a big part of that money in order to travel later this year) and I would like to buy 2 Classic "Premier" (i.e White).

But then a lot of people here told me that 2 Reactors should do just about the same for almost the price of one big guy. And I'm a doctor, I got some notion of what reason and proofs are so I'm going to test both of them and let my hear, feelings and heart choose between the two (or 3, but I don't get why people buy Silver when it's basically the same as white but a little more powerful when fully loaded which is a thing that doesn't occur a lot…).

I'm really looking forward to hearing all those guys and I'll go back to you all to write what I will have heard ! 

Sleepy
2 x Phantom Reactor 600W - Stereo

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Phantom Premier Model with 2000W and updated software in september - by HublotTimer - 17-Oct-2019, 12:42