Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Phantom Premier Model with 2000W and updated software in september
(17-Oct-2019, 12:42)HublotTimer Wrote: As I previously said, heart says "get the big ones" (wallet says you can take 2 Gold but it would really really be a painful moment as I want a big part of that money in order to travel later this year) and I would like to buy 2 Classic "Premier" (i.e White).

But then a lot of people here told me that 2 Reactors should do just about the same for almost the price of one big guy. And I'm a doctor, I got some notion of what reason and proofs are so I'm going to test both of them and let my hear, feelings and heart choose between the two (or 3, but I don't get why people buy Silver when it's basically the same as white but a little more powerful when fully loaded which is a thing that doesn't occur a lot…).

I'm really looking forward to hearing all those guys and I'll go back to you all to write what I will have heard ! 

Sleepy

Yeah, these days the white and silver are probably pretty equal, but they were not back when they first came out. I had listed to the silvers at a friend of mines before, but after checking the golds... wow. The reactors a still pretty new in the mix and I will most likely not change in the living room. That said, there a other rooms however...

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Phantom Premier Model with 2000W and updated software in september - by Deezel - 17-Oct-2019, 13:00