Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two remotes and two Expert Pro problem
(25-Jul-2019, 12:06)Laura Wrote: Did my procedure work for you? The whole not re-pairing thing is an issue, the other day I went too close with one of the remotes and suddenly all amps were under it's control and I had to carry out the re-pairing procedure to get it back. The problem with the app for multiple amps is that there appears to be no way to set priority and of course when I tried this it defaulted to the wrong one. I then set it back to the correct amp but then if I let my phone go into screen lock then when it reconnects it is back to the wrong amp as default again. A pairing lock would definitely be a good idea, but then how many people have multiple Devialets close together other than me and you?!
I did correctly pair my remotes to the corresponding Experts by only powering on the Expert that should be paired with the remote. So this did work. But the real problem was that when both Experts where running a continuous repairing happened because all remotes and all Experts where located so close together. Moving the remotes farther away from the amps solved that problem.

My Devialet Experts are plugged into PS Audio PowerPlants so they will be switched off completely when I do not use them. Then when switching on the system, first only the Expert that drives the front speakers will be powered on. Then I normally will select the desired input and volume on its remote.
When I want to play multichannel music I also power on the Expert for the rear speakers.
Using the App to control the Expert I also find not comfortable.

Why are you using two Experts?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two remotes and two Expert Pro problem - by oelli - 29-Jul-2019, 18:58