Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stand-alone/self-hosted configuration
When I first bought mine there was no on line configurator. I started with the default, which actually was fine since I use a MC cartridge with a step-up transformer into a standard MM input. That meant the default was fine.
Devialet asked what inputs one was using and would email a config file to suit if the default did not suit.
Air, and the wireless hardware to go in the amp, did not exist yet though and the HDMI input was not activated yet either.

I think lots of emails specifying the configuration one wanted and insisting on a working config file emailed may expedite the debugging of the current faulty software.

I am a bit puzzled by the backward step. As far as I can see the new configurator offered absolutely nothing of functional value over the old one, other than a noise generator, it was just a screen-candy update.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stand-alone/self-hosted configuration - by f1eng - 04-Jan-2015, 17:43