Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audiophile grade Router with WiFi
Quote:For me the most important thing is the effect I’ll hear when it’s in my system, or not hear.

@Antoine this is the way I think about it to I really dont care to much how it workes or does not work in any other system than my own.

Perhaps the etherREGEN is just a waste of time and money I really dont know and will this "phase noise" ever make it past the DAC to the analog side and can it affect the clock inside the DAC in any way? This will be so dependant of "your" system whats upstream of the DAC and how the DAC is built that it will be impossible to test every combination out there.

My TAD DAC will re-sample everyting that comes in on the inputs and clock it with a very good low phase noise clock mounted next to D/A chips. Will this be affected by the "phase noise" from up-stream equipment like my NUC with Roon ROCK and my dCS Network Bridge over AES? Again I dont know and perhaps I will never be able to tell any difference with or without the etherREGEN but still I cant know that without trying one and the cost of it is not that big and with a 30 day money back guarantee I can alway ship it back Smile
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audiophile grade Router with WiFi - by Pim - 18-Oct-2019, 00:34
RE: Audiophile grade Router with WiFi - by octaviars - 20-Oct-2019, 14:56