Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Premier and Reactor at last united!
I upgraded a pair of Golds to DOS2. Since my Dialog died (flashing red/orange LED) and Devialet wasn't willing to exchange it, I didn't have much of a choice. After the update, I can play on Spotify connect and control the volume with the Reactor app, BUT there is an echo even when configured in stereo mode, which is very annoying. The Golds are visible from the ipad's AirPlay list, but the selection button is grey out. So, no Airplay for now...

I also have a pair of Silver which I won't be able to upgrade, since one of them is the Zigbee/non bluetooth version. Two dialogs have gone faulty now, one without, one with Airplay. Anyone willing to donate their Dialog with Airplay? ;-)

Devialet offers to exchange the non bluetooth version for a bluetooth one, but since it's around as much as getting a new Reactor, I don't think it's worth it. It's been quite a frustrating experience, having two pairs of Phantoms sitting idle primarily, as the Dialog was so unreliable (frequently needing a reset) just like the bluetooth (disconnecting every few minutes). When they play, they're awesome, but to listen to music without issues, I've been using the Homepod and various Sonos instead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantom Premier and Reactor at last united! - by conxentra - 30-Oct-2019, 13:37