Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Premier and Reactor at last united!
Update successful.......so far
I have a pair of Phantom Classics (Elevate) and a Dialog. I read the documentation on the Devialet web site regarding DOS 2 update carefully especially noting the advice to update the Dialogue at very end of the process. It wasn’t clear in the documentation whether ‘end of the process’ regarding updating the Dialog meant prior to set up of the Phantoms or after the set up. After getting an on screen warning about updating the Dialog I decided to set up the Phantoms before considering upgrading and setting up the Dialog. The Phantom set up went without a hitch and to my ears the sound seems more rounded and even better than before. Apple Music is streaming via Airplay without the dreaded crackle which for me was a real annoyance on DOS1.

So the issue I have now is .....am I good to now upgrade and set up the Dialog without unscrambling the working Phantom setup? The reason I would like the Dialog in the system is that my Phantom Elevates don’t have individual optical or ethernet sockets and I want to attach a CD player via the optical on the Dialog.

Apologies if this is a rather basic question but any advice would be very welcome.
Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantom Premier and Reactor at last united! - by Pwalder - 30-Oct-2019, 13:58