Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Premier and Reactor at last united!
(30-Oct-2019, 07:53)Jnoren Wrote:
(30-Oct-2019, 06:47)pikachu Wrote: Hello, I have a pair of phantom golds and a dialog. I just update the whole system to DOS2, but I do not see the option to stream Tidal directly without using the Airplay from my phone app. What am I missing here? Or they just took off the ability to stream Tidal? I have only used Tidal Hi-Fi always and this will suck. Any help is appreciated if I can fix this.

Thanks
Hi! I also have a pair of golds and a dialog. Updated last night and was as surprised as you when noticing that Tidal was removed. Did not upgrade dialog at first, and thought that was the problem. After several attempts upgrading dialog it finally upgraded. But still no Tidal. I have always used tidal to stream music because of the sound quality. Now I'm stuck with the quality allowed by airplay or bluetooth...

Does your dialog appear under "your devices" in the Devialet app? I just see 2 speakers as a stereo pair. The dialog is not there. But I can see it as a registered product in the app.
Any one else with the same issue?

Yes, I see dialog under "your devices" in the Devialet app.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantom Premier and Reactor at last united! - by pikachu - 30-Oct-2019, 16:59