Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Gold vs 2 Classic (2000W) after DOS2
Man. It’s always the same question again and again and again. And it’s always exciting not to be able to decide. Even if it remains sometimes frustrating. It’s a real exciting though.

This is what happened to me about one month ago. I decided to finally treat myself with some good and bring amazing sound in my living room. I was always happy with my HomePod (which sounds exceptional for his size) but I wanted to have something more-everything : powerful, loud, accurate, alive. I was prepared to spend about 3.000€, about a month of salary as I’m a junior MD.
I knew my salary would go up and up but I also knew that I wanted two Gold which I can actually buy but the extra money I need to buy them would have been lost for travels, nice hotel staying etc etc you get it.

So, I was like « OK it’s gonna be 2 Classic or 2 Silvers ». And people here which are fantastic I have to say, began to tell me «  man why not 2 Reactors » and I was like noooooo waaayy I want the big one.

And now in my living room you could see two Reactor 600 with two legs standing each side of my Bravia. And they are absolutely AMAZING. I cannot recommend enough going for them.

To be totally honest one of my chief at the hospital asked if there’s any chance I would sell it to her and I said yes because the big ones are always on my mind. But that’s me.

If you stay focus on music and music quality and music vitality you could opt for two of those little guys which have a REAL implosive sound capacity.

Cheers man. Xoxo
2 x Phantom Reactor 600W - Stereo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1 Gold vs 2 Classic (2000W) after DOS2 - by HublotTimer - 01-Nov-2019, 11:29