Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we doing the real beta testing for Devialet?
(06-Nov-2019, 14:00)kmjy Wrote: I completely understand what you’re saying. I feel bad for you if you are having issues as the system is incredible otherwise.

But the defensive tone maybe is because people always complain. Like always. About everything. They work hard on their releases with a very small team of software talent and all people do is complain. Maybe they’re not doing enough testing but everyone’s tones are overall disappointing. Maybe I just can’t see it to the same extent because I haven’t had issues ever with my system and set it up as recommended.

If your system isn’t staying in sync. Follow the guidelines written by Devialet if you can. Make sure you have a clean electrical current/line and use the same power board for both Phantom as even when you set it to Wi-Fi they still use PLC. Do not ever use surge protected wall sockets or power boards with them either as this basically destroys the connection over PLC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you understand anything at all when you're saying you do. Nobody is coming on this forum just for the heck of complaining for no reason, most people just don't have that kind of time. Nobody is denying that they didn't work hard but that doesn't mean their end product is acceptable and workable. No one is dumb enough to not follow all these retarded instructions on Devialet website before coming here and seek help from strangers. Its a small company I understand but they are charging super premium $$ for their product and they need to spend some of it back in terms of customer service. Its been few days when I logged my complaint and this morning I received an email from them asking me if both my speakers are in the same room and which device I m using to airplay. Now I don't get how brain frozen this cs rep is who is getting back to me after few days of complaint regrading the stereo sync just to ask me if both speakers are in the same room. In todays time when things happen in real time this is just horrible customer service, I am not expecting that I am gonna call them and they will fix my speakers on the phone but at least have some common sense when you talk back to your customers and not take 4 days to respond to every question. Everyone who spend 7k$$ like me to setup a stereo system have every right to complain when an existing working product becomes obsolete on the name of making it better through a new software update.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we doing the real beta testing for Devialet? - by pikachu - 06-Nov-2019, 20:16