Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we doing the real beta testing for Devialet?
The last few replies here are fantastic. That’s fantastic insight. Very respectful and understanding.

To the other commenters who I guess, lashed out at me. If you’ve completed all the steps recommended and still have issues. That’s really crap and I feel bad for you. Now you’ve got a legitimate problem and will need to wait for your individual build of the sync fix firmware.

I only suggested people follow the guidance issued which nobody had stated if they have or have not done. I’ve not mentioned anyone being stupid. That’s exactly the tone I’m talking about. Just general rudeness towards people trying to help so why would Devialet be any better when they have to put up with that crap all day.

The migration guide published by Devialet is actually very detailed and helpful. It’s out of the ordinary for them to publish such a helpful thing yet people seem to laugh at it. That’s what annoys me here is that no matter what good is done whatsoever people just laugh at it.

Devialet are handling “the sync issue” by sending a special firmware for people affected which will roll out fast, instead of taking months or more through the main release stream. Please be happy about this and don’t just laugh about it. This is an important step to being proactive and customer focused which is what everyone wants.

To me the speaker is too good. I respect the company and am extremely happy with them. I recommend the system to everyone I know and they too are extremely happy.

I believe Devialet when they say it’s less than 2% of their total user base having issues with sync. So I hope they can fix it up and make everyone happy. There’s too much negativity going around here and it is ridiculous to receive such replies as I have when I suggested methods to help. A lot of people do not know about the power board requirements or to use the original cable only. Or even that the units have PLC and rely heavily on them. I’ve seen first hand people use their Phantoms on surge protected power boards and tell me they keep dropping out. We switched the power board out to a standard one and never again did they have drop outs. Is that fair? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)

Messages In This Thread
Are we doing the real beta testing for Devialet? - by kmjy - 08-Nov-2019, 17:43