Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we doing the real beta testing for Devialet?
(08-Nov-2019, 17:43)kmjy Wrote: The migration guide published by Devialet is actually very detailed and helpful. It’s out of the ordinary for them to publish such a helpful thing yet people seem to laugh at it. That’s what annoys me here is that no matter what good is done whatsoever people just laugh at it.
I agree the guide is good.  But unfortunately, many people do not read manuals and guides.  Probably need to put more information on the migration software to warn people?

(08-Nov-2019, 17:43)kmjy Wrote: There’s too much negativity going around here and it is ridiculous to receive such replies as I have when I suggested methods to help.
Devialet have been extremely poor with their communications to us, your customers. The same negativity is also with your Expert Pro customers.  The issues with the introduction of RAAT for the Expert Pro has left a bitter taste because the perception is that Devialet does not seem to care about fixing issues.  This negative perception remains among your customers in the forum, whether it is correct or not.

For the DOS2 migration, Devialet should continue communicating early and often, especially when issues  come up.  The stereo sync is a good first step.  There seems to be issues with airplay and questions around on what to do with the Dialog and how to upgrade it.  It does not have to be published on the Devialet website.  If Devialet replies to individuals in the support request, it is likely that some of the replies will find their way here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we doing the real beta testing for Devialet? - by Snoopy8 - 08-Nov-2019, 23:15