Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Devialet's answer on the stereo sync issue
When I spoke with my customer service representative yesterday they basically said they had a list of names they were working down based on people who reached out with the stereo sync issue. I've been refreshing my app intermittently this week when I'm home and checking for the system update. This afternoon I finally saw that the update was available. I basically clicked on it and it quickly updated them and they power cycled back on. Weirdly about two mins later the left one dropped out, but then turned back on. Since then they've been in sync now for a couple of hours and working well. Both of my phantoms have serial numbers beginning with M41N and they're on firmware 2.8.5. Happy to have them working again! Devialet did reach out after I saw the update was available and alerted me that it was ready. It has been a bit of a rocky road since buying the golds a month ago, but overall the support has been good. I think in the future though I may wait to see what people say on the forum before updating firmware! I'm kind of fatigued from the beta testing, haha

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet's answer on the stereo sync issue - by T-Fury - 22-Nov-2019, 23:51