Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using 1000 Pro and 440 Pro in concert
(23-Nov-2019, 09:37)ogs Wrote:
(21-Nov-2019, 23:35)fraserhadden Wrote: Thanks for this. Lateral thinking - and I had not considered the 4 x 440 option. A distinct possibility, and relatively easy to audition.

Other thoughts on my original proposal most welcome.

Fraser

The only additional thing I can think of is that you may get problems pairing D1000 and 440 to the same remote. I would think it's easier to use either 2x440 or 2xD1000. Unless you use volume control on the player of course.

I've used either remote on 200 and Od'A. Not a problem.
Fraser, what speakers do you have? Is there a possibility to go crossover-less? That would be a real improvement if (big if) you can get it right.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using 1000 Pro and 440 Pro in concert - by Pim - 23-Nov-2019, 09:51