Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to have a good old moan about Devialet
Now maybe this thread did get a bit OT! I would liked to ask the ones that wants to have a good old moan about Devialet, what is it you would liked to had on the Devialet and what would make the sound quality to improve?

I admit that Devialets biggest issue is their communication that they could improve it, even if they don't have any news to inform about but they could noticed about it! They could always noticed when they have aded new speakers to the SAM list and when their resellers has events! I think this would make the customers be aware that there is some activity going on with the Devialet.

Only thing I really liked to had on my Devialet is some kind of room correction maybe a plug in so one could use Dirac or some other device or at least a eq!

Many moans about that one has to use the configurator with a the memory stick, I don't mind those when I have done the settings I don't really have to change the settings often! Even one could do it straight from the app to the Devialet I don't think this feature would improve the sound;-)

Maybe I would liked to had MQA decoding, but no one knows for how long Tidal will be in business. So maybe its a feature that is not so future proof!
Devialet 1000 PRO CI, Franco Serblin Ktema. Power Distribution Purist Audio Design AC Extension LE, Purist Audio Neptune speaker cable, Purist Audio Neptune Diamond power cable to Devialet, Purist Audio Aquila Digital Power Cord to Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Purist Audio Dominus digital For link between Devialet 1000 PRO. Purist Audio CAT 7, AVID - Sequel SP with SME 309 and Soundsmith - The Voice, IsoAcoustics Gaia II , Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Router with Ferrum Hypsos PSU.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I just want to have a good old moan about Devialet - by JFX - 31-Jan-2020, 11:16