Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to have a good old moan about Devialet
(31-Jan-2020, 11:01)JFX Wrote:
(29-Jan-2020, 21:50)struts Wrote:
(28-Jan-2020, 13:51)JFX Wrote: There is a Devialet event going to happen to morrow in Sweden at Audio Concept :-) The text says that one can bring their speakers to the store and have them sam´ed and discussion about Devialet present time and future! Unfortunately I can't attend the event those I live in a different part of Sweden!
https://audioconcept.se/devialet-sam-demo-event/

Unfortunately I missed it, busy day at work followed by my son's football training.  I would love to have quizzed them about the lack of follow-through on all the promises regarding Core Infinity.  Shame they didn't give us a bit more notice..  

I see from your signature you are driving  Ktêmas with a D1000, nice!  250 driving Ktêmas here.  Despite all the small frustrations life could be worse!
Thats really nice and interesting to know that there is some else also using Devialet with the Ktêmas and what I understand also is living in Sweden  Cool  Are u also a member at the euphonia-audioforum?

Yes, also on Euphonia, also as struts, but not very active there for the last few years.  But do a search and you'll find my posts gathering dust, as well as a "hemma hos" from about 10 years back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I just want to have a good old moan about Devialet - by struts - 31-Jan-2020, 22:35