Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to have a good old moan about Devialet
(04-Oct-2020, 11:33)Antoine Wrote: Brilliant! Well moan away! Big Grin Big Grin

I’d like to moan BTW about me not moaning yesterday in my bump post. I mean what was I thinking being subtle and all in this moaning thread. There really can’t be enough moaning in this thread if it helps keep other threads clean from anyone moaning everywhere else and since we can’t start moaning about anyone moaning everywhere else, everywhere else we have to moan about that right here. And if anyone disagrees I’d like to moan about that in advance.

Tongue

I'm going back and forth after two years of ownership of a 140, almost.  I've had a series of second, often lesser amps, and have a little firecracker Atoll on the way to toy with.  I love what I hear, but I have my own issues with the company and I get concerned that in a year or two, I may not be able to even have it serviced, and recently they refused to replace my remote (or even offer to sell me a new one) as it's delaminating.  Perhaps it's the crisis.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I just want to have a good old moan about Devialet - by awkaplan - 04-Oct-2020, 16:02