Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roon, Expert Pro, and a major issue with RAAT
(09-Mar-2020, 22:28)David A Wrote:
(09-Mar-2020, 22:13)Pim Wrote:
(09-Mar-2020, 21:01)David A Wrote: I think it's going to be very interesting to see how the Devialet bug fix works for people. Given the variability in reports that we've seen, is the fix going to resolve all issues for ausers experiencing the problem or is it only going to fix some issues, and is it going to fix things for some people and not for others? Has everyone been experiencing the same problem or have some people got a different problem with similar issues? Hopefully we'll get some answers soon, and hopefully those answers will be the answers everyone is waiting for.

Idea  Better keep a back up of our old firmware and configurations just in case.

I always do. So far I've never needed to use it but basically I keep a copy of my config files and each firmware release on my computer as a matter of course.

Another hint for those who don't believe in belt and braces: keep some spare SD cards. The Devialet comes with a 2 GB card and it will read cards up to 8 GB in size. Those are pretty small cards these day. They're getting hard to find and they're only going to get harder to find. The card that came with my Devialet is now dead, unreadable. It can happen. Make sure you have some spare cards because if you only have 1 card and it dies you may find yourself looking in several stores before you can find an 8 GB card or smaller these days. If you actually try to find some 2 GB cards then you're really going to have to look.

Hello, there is still a large selection on Amazon.  I only ordered 6 pieces (2 and 4 GB) last week.  Without problems!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon, Expert Pro, and a major issue with RAAT - by K4680 - 10-Mar-2020, 07:07