Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messages to Devialet (not related to the Expert range)
I have a feeling that Devialet is developing Roon RAAT for the DOS2 and other things also. This could also be why Devialet has not communicate about the Roon issue to experts. Because they are planing to make the DOS2 work for Expert line and they want to put all their resources to develop the DOS2 to a mature product for release (I hope). I think Devialet are careful to release software to expert before they are more sure it will work, so maybe they have used the DOS2 as a test platform on Phantoms! To not uppset us expert owners with some flimsy firmware that does not work as it should.
Devialet 1000 PRO CI, Franco Serblin Ktema. Power Distribution Purist Audio Design AC Extension LE, Purist Audio Neptune speaker cable, Purist Audio Neptune Diamond power cable to Devialet, Purist Audio Aquila Digital Power Cord to Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Purist Audio Dominus digital For link between Devialet 1000 PRO. Purist Audio CAT 7, AVID - Sequel SP with SME 309 and Soundsmith - The Voice, IsoAcoustics Gaia II , Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Router with Ferrum Hypsos PSU.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Messages to Devialet (not related to the Expert range) - by JFX - 14-Feb-2020, 10:02