Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Stereo - Disturbed Stereo Image - One louder than the other?
@kg.fredrik.klein:
Good to hear I am not alone!
I already restarted and reset (3 pushes on the rear button) the speakers many times. In my case it didn't resolve the issue.
Did you experience any differences in the heat development of your speakers when you use them? As stated above, my newer Gold always stays quite cool while my older Gold gets considerably hotter when I use them.

Edit:
@Jamington2004
You posted right in the same minute; thanks for coming back to this issue.
Take for instance 'Louis Futon - Restless Sea' or 'Mac Miller - Surf' (I hope you enjoy the music). But it doesn't stop there. Also tracks without any vocals are always distorted towards the newer Gold. Actually, the whole music experience leans towards the newer Gold, supported by the older Gold giving it some room. Even the advertisement on Spotify seems to come from one side only. When I switch speakers, the dominant side switches with the speaker (as stated above). So it is clearly dependant on the speaker.

For me this is quite a game killer. I expect vocals to be centered on speakers of this price range. I had a couple of speakers before; many of them being a lot cheaper and they still managed it to create a clear centered image of, for instance, vocals that should be centered. I would argue, this is a fundamental requirement of all hifi setups.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gold Stereo - Disturbed Stereo Image - One louder than the other? - by Bbnsound - 14-Apr-2020, 22:16